Magic Eden is Set for a Second Pokémon Drop
- Magic Eden and Collector are releasing their second drop of 250 Pokémon cards on October 27th, all 100% physically backed and redeemable at 5.5 SOL.
- Notable cards in the collection include a 2016 Luigi Pikachu BGS 9.5 and a 1999 Japanese Vending Masaki Promo Holo Gengar PSA 9.
- Access passes have been allocated to communities like DegenApeAcademy for phase 1 minting, with specific entry requirements for each project.
- A small public phase for minting will follow phase 1, ensuring broader participation.
- This partnership sets a precedent for secure and innovative digital collectibles, merging the digital and physical worlds.
As a testament to the success and excitement generated by their first collaboration, Magic Eden and Collector are gearing up for their second drop, scheduled for October 27th.
This release will feature 250 cards, all of which are 100% physically backed and redeemable at 5.5 SOL.
Among the highlights in this collection are the 2016 Luigi Pikachu BGS 9.5, the 1999 Japanese Vending Masaki Promo Holo Gengar PSA 9, the 2007 Suicune-Holo PSA 10, and the 1997 Japanese Fossil Halo Gengar PSA 10.
Ready for another chance to catch ‘em all? ⚡— Magic Eden 🪄 (@MagicEden) October 23, 2023
Our first drop with @collector_crypt was such a blast for the community that it’s time to tokenize some more cards!
On Oct 27th at 12pm ET, the second drop will feature 250 cards, all 100% physically backed and redeemable minting at… pic.twitter.com/0AF1jylilF
Access Passes and Community Involvement
Recognizing the high demand and interest generated by their initial collaboration, Magic Eden and Collector have allocated access passes for phase 1 minting to several communities.
This includes DegenApeAcademy, MadLadsNFT, GalacticGeckoSG, and many others. Each project will have specific entry requirements.
Moreover, in a commitment to inclusivity, there will be a small public phase for minting following the completion of the phase 1 process.
This approach ensures that a broader audience can participate in this exciting venture.
The partnership between Magic Eden, Collector, Polygon, and Courtyard represents a significant step in the evolution of digital collectibles.
It combines the best of the digital and physical worlds, offering collectors a unique and secure way to enjoy their favorite Pokémon cards.
As the market continues to grow and innovate, these developments are likely to set a precedent for the future of NFTs and digital collectibles.