10-Year-Old Malaysian Swimmer Launches Apparel Brand with Pudgy Penguins IP
- 10-year-old swimmer Raeka, using her Pudgy Penguins NFT, created a personal brand in the 💗 Hope Blooms 💗 initiative.
- She crafted T-shirts featuring Lil Pudgys, raising RM4,400 for World Vision’s Malaysian Assistance Fund in just two days.
- Cheryl Law, Pudgy Penguins Business Development Lead of Asia, shared the success on X, witnessing Raeka’s meticulous creative process.
- Raeka’s design process emphasized quality, cultural inspiration, and accessibility, with a color palette reflecting Malaysian hues.
- The young prodigy plans to expand beyond T-shirts, aspiring to create a diverse swimming costume collection using Pudgy Penguins IP.
A rising star in the Malaysian swimmer community, 10-year-old Raeka, captivated the X community by using her Pudgy Penguins NFT to forge a unique personal brand.
In her initiative, 💗 Hope Blooms 💗, Raeka ingeniously crafted T-shirts featuring Lil Pudgys, inspired by the iconic Pudgy Penguins.
Each shirt, priced at RM88 with a limited availability of 50 pieces, contributed its proceeds entirely to World Vision’s Malaysian Assistance Fund.
🌟 Meet Raeka, a talented 10-year-old swimmer 🏊🏻♀️ and creative dynamite 🎨 who uses her @pudgypenguins to form her own personal brand and artistic companion! 🐧— 🇲🇾FoxyPenguin🇲🇾 (@FoxyPenguinApe) November 26, 2023
This month, Raeka, through her personal initiative named 💗 Hope Blooms 💗, crafted a T-shirt 👕 featuring her adorable… pic.twitter.com/qM5TGGufis
The purpose of this endeavor is to bolster World Vision’s Malaysian Assistance Fund, providing crucial support to underprivileged families in Sabah for improved education and nutrition.
The campaign witnessed outstanding success, selling out all T-shirts within a mere two days, making a significant impact on World Vision’s Malaysian Assistance Fund and fostering positive change for Sabah’s families.
The funds raised amounted to RM4,400, as disclosed by Cheryl Law, Pudgy Penguins Business Development Lead of Asia, on X.
Though not directly involved in the creation process, Cheryl Law observed Raeka’s meticulous attention to detail, ranging from material selection to pricing, with a focus on accessibility and quality.
Raeka’s preference for microfiber over cotton, ensuring sportswear comfort, and her culturally inspired color palette reflect her artistic narrative inspired by Malaysian hues and the majestic Malayan Tiger.
Revealing Raeka’s future plans, Cheryl Law shared that the aspiring Olympic swimmer, at the age of 10, intends to expand her creative ventures with a forthcoming swimming costume collection, demonstrating her mastery of the Pudgy Penguins IP to build a diverse and personal brand from a young age.